It has been almost two months since the home epidemic prevention days. Many people have begun to refine their cooking skills. Some are interested in Western food, while others specialize in desserts. Home epidemic prevention makes everyone a little chef. I also share here a simple and easy-to-make maple sugar biscuit that I have tried during the epidemic prevention period at home. The ingredients that need to be prepared are also easy to obtain! Please see the following list:
1. Cream (room temperature) 100g
2.White sugar 10 grams
3. Maple sugar 20 grams
4. Egg (room temperature) 1 egg
5.Almond flour 50 grams
6. Low-gluten flour 160 grams
After preparing the ingredients, you can start to enter the production stage! Follow the curator’s steps to make delicious maple sugar cookies step by step!
1. First, add the room temperature cream to the sugar.
2. Use a whisk to beat the cream to milky white.
3. At this time, you can add an appropriate amount of maple syrup according to personal preference (maple syrup can also be used instead)
4. Stir the material evenly into a thick state.
5. Beat the eggs at room temperature in advance.
6. Divide the egg mixture two or three times and mix with the maple syrup until evenly mixed.
7. Sift the low-gluten flour and almond flour and add them to the cream (if not sifted, it is easy to clump!)
8. Keep stirring until the flour and cream are completely blended to a powder-free state.
9. Make the dough evenly to a thickness of 3mm.
Here is a little trick, as long as you put a piece of baking paper on the top and bottom of the dough, you can greatly reduce the trouble of sticking the dough!
10. Place the flat dough in the refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes to harden.
11. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and use a model to press the shape of the biscuit. The curator here uses Doraemon. How do you like it?
12. Heat the oven to 160 degrees, put the biscuits into the bake for 14-16 minutes before they are out of the oven.
13. The cute and delicious maple sugar cookies are complete!
Delicious cookies are simple and fun to make. If you are interested in epidemic prevention at home, you might also try to make delicious biscuits together! Or what other interesting dishes or snacks are also welcome to discuss together!!